Domestic Violence Legal Center
The Domestic Violence Legal Center handles a wide variety of cases, including:
- Protection From Abuse
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Wills/Powers of Attorney
- Legal advocacy and attorney representation at hearings.
- Ongoing legal assistance through continuances, settlement negotiations and contested hearings.
- Drafting court documents and subpoenaing witnesses, photographs and medical records when appropriate.
- Legal options counseling.
- Legal advocacy and accompaniments to domestic violence-related criminal and civil court proceedings.
- Community outreach and educational programs.
For more information, please contact: