Housing and Homelessness Programs
Services for Residents
- Case Management
- Life Skills and Parenting Education
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Employment Services
- Housing Referrals
- Social Services Referral
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Support Group
- ABE/GED and ESL assistance through OIC and other providers
- HACC classes and Computer Education Center onsite
- Volunteer/Internship Opportunities
- Food Bank
- Clothing Bank
- Applicants must be currently homeless.
- Individual income must not exceed 50% of the median income for the City of Harrisburg. Individuals without income are eligible.
- Applicants will be required to show Picture ID.
- The YWCA is a drug-free and alcohol-free zone.
- Residents are required to function independently and in a group living setting.
- At least one meeting per week is required.
- The head of household may not be younger than 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be committed to attaining life changing goals.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Housing and Homelessness
YWCA Greater Harrisburg
1101 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17103
(717)234-7931 ext. 3052