Housing and Homelessness Programs
Services for Residents:
- Case Management
- Life Skills and Parenting Education
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Employment Services
- Housing Referrals
- Social Services Referral
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Support Group
- ABE/GED and ESL assistance through OIC and other providers
- HACC classes and Computer Education Center onsite
- Volunteer/Internship Opportunities
- Food Bank
- Clothing Bank
- Applicants must be currently homeless.
- Individual income must not exceed 50% of the median income for the City of Harrisburg. Individuals without income are eligible.
- Applicants will be required to show Picture ID.
- The YWCA is a drug-free and alcohol-free zone.
- Residents are required to function independently and in a group living setting.
- At least one meeting per week is required.
- The head of household may not be younger than 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be committed to attaining life changing goals.
Thank you PinnacleHealth for sponsoring
this year’s Recognition Ceremony
single mothers make up
half of america's poor.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Housing and Homelessness
YWCA Greater Harrisburg
1101 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17103
(717)234-7931 ext. 3052