Strengthen. Support. Sustain.
YWCA Greater Harrisburg’s Pillar Society
Our great organization needs to stay strong.
The YWCA educates and advocates for women, children, veterans and families in need in the Greater Harrisburg community. Eliminating racism, empowering women and transforming the lives of over 22,000 individuals each year, the YWCA provides safe housing, crisis services, life skills, job training, childcare and more.
To be strong for those in need, we must also nurture our ability to meet organizational needs as they arise in any area – from programs to the very walls of our beloved Kunkel Mansion property. This means securing significant unrestricted funds.
The Pillar Society was launched to meet this goal – and welcome community members who are ready to lead our giving and help us pave the path forward.
Our sustaining members deserve our recognition and thanks.
Membership in The Pillar Society means that you will be:
- Listed on permanent donor wall installation in formal lobby of YWCA (total pledge must be fulfilled within 5 year period)
- Publicly recognized in the 125th Anniversary celebrations (after fulfillment)
- Listed in our Annual Report as a sustaining member
- Receive Pillar Member-only Newsletter outlining needs/uses of unrestricted funds received
- Invited to our annual Pillar Member-only reception
Our foundation of support is built on pillars of leadership.
We invite you to join the distinguished group of individuals who initiated The Pillar Society by committing to giving, in addition to your annual contribution, at one of three levels: