15th Annual Pursuit of Justice Purse Auction
The Pursuit of Justice Purse Auction is an annual event that raises critical funds for the YWCA Greater Harrisburg's Domestic Violence Legal Center.
Join us at the West Shore Country Club on Thursday, December 1 for a live and silent auction of handbags and accessories by top designers, music, refreshments and fashion!
We are expecting a sell-out again! Grab your Early Bird Ticket today and save!
Early Bird Ticket (Until November 1): $50
Regular Ticket (After November 1): $55
Group Ticket Rate (5 or more tickets): $45 per ticket. Please email email@example.com for the special code prior to ordering your tickets.
Tickets at the Door: $60
Registration is now closed. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
The event benefits the YWCA Domestic Violence Legal Center which handles a wide variety of cases, including:
- Protection From Abuse
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Wills/Powers of Attorney
- Legal advocacy and attorney representation at hearings.
- Ongoing legal assistance through continuances, settlement negotiations and contested hearings.
- Drafting court documents and subpoenaing witnesses, photographs and medical records when appropriate.
- Legal options counseling.
- Legal advocacy and accompaniments to domestic violence-related criminal and civil court proceedings.
- Community outreach and educational programs.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Grace M. Pollock Foundation
Bid Paddle Sponsors
Carmen & Tonia Finestra
Claraval & Claraval Law
Hugh Simpson Foundation
Saltzgiver & Boyle
Sigma Legal Advisors
Conte Wealth Advisors
JSDC Law Offices: Jessica Smith & Alexis Miloszewski
Schmidt Kramer Law
Stonebridge Financial Group
Help us help the community by sponsoring this event. Sponsorship opportunities are available! For more information, click here!
Questions? Contact Tiffanie Keck at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 724-2250.