- Educate the Board of Directors on policy issues and disseminate updates and letters;
- Assist in the development of goals and objectives for overall policy and public advocacy;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of effective public policy statements;
- Assist in implementing procedures to active policy;
- Provide information and education to the greater Harrisburg community regarding YWCA policies when the need arises;
- Identify resources within the Harrisburg community of benefit to the YW in public advocacy;
- Advocate in YW's mission to provide quality services to women, children and families in the greater Harrisburg community.
If you are interested in participating on this committee, please contact email@example.com.