Holiday Giving 2013
The 2013 Holiday Giving Program is scheduled for Dec. 16-19 in the YWCA's Highmark Room. Last year, we were able to make the holidays special for 443 individuals.
This year, there are several ways for you to participate:
- Adopt an individual or family and purchase items from their personal wish lists. (Each of our clients may specify two needs and one wish for a goal of three gifts per person.)
- Purchase items from the YW holiday giving wish list of current needs.
- Purchase gift cards for the following locations: Walmart, Giant, Target, Toys“R”Us, gas cards or gift cards to local restaurants.
- Donate your time to help unload and sort gift donations or wrap gifts.
- Start a group within your organization to collectively adopt one woman, one child or a whole family!
Whether you choose to adopt a family, donate an item from the general list, or volunteer your time for sorting and wrapping gifts, we welcome and appreciate your involvement.
Click here to access a 2013 Holiday Giving Participation form. Click here to view the Holiday Giving general wish list. For further information, please contact Liz Martin at email@example.com or 234-7931, ext. 3056.